Terra Luna is hosting a multi-coursed wine paired dinner extravaganza au go-go!
Genevieve Eustis and Howard Imber from Carolina Wine & Spirits will be pouring wines from Frog’s Leap Vineyards in California.
Join us Wed June 26th at 7pm for a full-tilt Bacchanalian Frenzy!
How much? $125 per person
Reservations are required, as we have a limit of 50 seats.
What’s for dinner?
- Jason and Elisabeth’s Wellfleet oysters served raw with a cranberry and local sea bean mignonette to be paired with Pink La Grenouille Rouganté Napa Valley (2018)
- Escabeche of Portuguese smelts ‘Vinho D’als’ to be be paired with Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc (2017)
- Thin spaghetti with roasted tomatoes, olives, feta and mint to be paired with Napa Valley Chardonnay (2016)
- Pan-roasted dandelion green miso crusted pork with grilled cabbage to be paired with Zinfandel Napa Valley (2016)
- Grilled Beef tenderloin medallions with tomato tartare to be paired with Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford (2016)
- Flourless Chocolate Torte with burnt coffee caramel and pink salt
Reserve your seat early! For reservations for this event, please stop by while we’re open or call 508 487 1019